- The BHOA is pleased to announce that Jeremiah Armstrong is this year's Scholarship recipient!
- Come and join us on July 15th for the BHOA Annual Picnic at Weekland-Fawks park.
- Burland Ranchettes Yard Sale is June 9-11, 2023 from 9 am to 3 pm. Call Tiffany at (970) 397-8935 to participate or scan document on the Calendar page.
- Our next BHOA meeting will be August 1, 2023 at the Platte Canyon Fire Protection District station, 153 Dellwood Dr. Bailey, CO 80421 at 7:00 p.m.
- Fiber is in Burland! Click here for more information
- Bailey Wildfires - Can We Get Out Alive?
- What to do if you encounter a Mountain Lion
- Subscribe to the newsletter using the form at the bottom of this page to receive meeting notices.
The main objectives of the Burland Homeowners Association are:
To provide opportunities for meeting neighbors; community building activities and enrichment at Weakland-Fawks Park, such as: the Halloween Party and the Easter Egg Hunt for area children; volunteerism in maintaining and improving the Park facilities; the Annual Picnic, etc. Please send your ideas to the Events Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org!
To maintain Weakland-Fawks Park and Trails and the communications tower on Mt. Bailey;
To help lower homeowners’ insurance premiums at many companies by maintaining our Firewise Community status through continued education and mitigation assistance;
To help residents enjoy and maintain the quality of life in Burland Ranchettes and the neighboring communities.
To contribute to Burland & the Bailey community through support of Bailey food pantries, the $5000 college scholarship to a Platte Canyon HS graduating senior; Boys & Girls Clubs; National Night Out, the Broadband Initiative, among others.
We hope that visitors to this site share these concerns and will join us in our efforts. Visit our "Calendar" webpage for meeting location and times. Please join us.
Burland Homeowners Association is a Colorado nonprofit corporation that is not a common interest community under the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act.
Subscribe to receive meeting announcements, notifications, the Newsletter and more.
© 2023 Burland Homeowners Association.