- The Burland HOA will be sponsoring a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt on April 8th from 1:00-3:00pm. We could use a few volunteers to assist with stuffing eggs, decorating, and hiding the treasures the children may find during the hunt. Please join the Easter Egg Hunt Nextdoor group or send information to the Burland HOA email.
- The next BHOA meeting will at the Platte Canyon Fire Protection District station on April 4th, 2023 at 7 pm.
- Fiber is in Burland! Click here for more information
- Bailey Wildfires - Can We Get Out Alive?
- What to do if you encounter a Mountain Lion
- Subscribe to the newsletter using the form at the bottom of this page to receive meeting notices.
The main objectives of the Burland Homeowners Association are:
To provide opportunities for meeting neighbors; community building activities and enrichment at Weakland-Fawks Park, such as: the Halloween Party and the Easter Egg Hunt for area children; volunteerism in maintaining and improving the Park facilities; the Annual Picnic, etc. Please send your ideas to the Events Committee at email@example.com!
To maintain Weakland-Fawks Park and Trails and the communications tower on Mt. Bailey;
To help lower homeowners’ insurance premiums at many companies by maintaining our Firewise Community status through continued education and mitigation assistance;
To help residents enjoy and maintain the quality of life in Burland Ranchettes and the neighboring communities.
To contribute to Burland & the Bailey community through support of Bailey food pantries, the $5000 college scholarship to a Platte Canyon HS graduating senior; Boys & Girls Clubs; National Night Out, the Broadband Initiative, among others.
We hope that visitors to this site share these concerns and will join us in our efforts. Visit our "Calendar" webpage for meeting location and times. Please join us.
Burland Homeowners Association is a Colorado not-for-profit corporation that is not a common interest community under the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act.
Subscribe to receive meeting announcements, notifications, the Newsletter and more.
© 2022 Burland Homeowners Association.